Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I love my wonderful children.


I love my kids.
My daughter is looking at the computer screen while I type because she is very curious about my blog.
Mom: "Do you like it when I blog about you?"
Daughter: "Yeah"
Mom: "Do you like the pictures I picked?"
Daughter: "Yeah"
Mom: "What is a "blog" anyway?"
Daughter: "A blog is where you write stuff and you put pictures"
Mom: "So you don't mind if I tell the world how wonderful you are?"
Daughter: "No, I don't mind."
Mom: "Thanks."
Mom: "Son, what do you think about blogging?"
Son: "I think it is a waste of time."
Mom: "Thank you for your opinion."
Son: "You are very welcome!"
Mom: "Do you mind if I continue blogging if it makes me happy, and I just want to tell the world how wonderful you are?"
Son: "Yeah, tell the world how wonderful I am."
Mom: "OK, I will."

No comments: