Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Deep Thoughts












DeepThoughtsByJackHandey.com

I am sitting here waiting for the kids to finish Tae Kwon Do, pondering the meaning of life, and SNL came to mind. I am a little irritated with their Sarah Palin skit, but anyway, back in the day, there was "Deep Thoughts". Anyone remember "Deep Thoughts"?
When "Deep Thoughts" came out, there was no internet. The only one I could remember from Saturday Night Live was "The crows seem to be calling my name thought Caw."
Now we have the Interoweb, and we can look things up, like Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey, Kava, potato cannons, and how to play the koto
We must have been really stupid back when we had to read books, memorize things, and actually remember something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So true. I can hardly remember those days. sigh.