Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Onomea Bay



Onomea Bay 2009 taken with my BlackBerry

I took my cousins who were visiting from Kentucky on a tour of the island, and stopped here briefly.
My Sony cyber-shot is acting up(like sometimes it will take pictures, and sometimes it decides to go on vacation) so I have more fun just using my BlackBerry. I have had the BlackBerry for about three months now. It is so useful for real estate, and also has all the fun stuff. I don't play games on it, but it has the entire Bible in, I think, 14 English versions, plus the daily reading, plus 22 other languages, AND a concordance!(You Version)
I know the iphone is so popular right now, but I tried typing on it, and it was just too weird. I kept pushing the wrong keys. The BlackBerry key pad is way better in my humble opinion.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

What a nice shot of that bay. I guess you like your Blackberry.

Sunny said...

yes, I do:-p