Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hand made beeswax tea candles


Here are some candles I made last year for Christmas presents.

I am thinking of making more this year.Trying to get inspired. Christmas is my favorite holiday. I was actually dreaming this morning about putting pretty candles in my Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes. I have never heard of anyone putting candles in their shoe box before. I am making 3 teenage girl boxes so maybe a teenage girl would like or need a candle?I probably won't include matches, although they would probably be useful to a child in desperate need.

This is national collection week for Operation Christmas Child, so if you forgot, this is your friendly reminder to get your shoebox ready and take it down to the collection site in your area.

Here in Hilo, if you don't have your shipping fee, Big Island Toyota will pay it for you if you drop your box off there!Thank you Toyota!

No comments: