Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving in Hawaii


Laupahoehoe Point

I am so thankful for the 4,303 shoe boxes we collected for Operation Christmas Child!
Mahalo Big Island!!

I am thankful for my family,friends, and health. I am thankful for my bed and pillow,hot showers,and sunflowers.
a Bible
a comforter
mangos
pie
free range turkey
sweet potatoes
gravy
cranberries
Kealani's smile, exuberance, and excitement
Isaiah's laughter,thoughtfulness, and humor
music
tomatoes
the sight and sound of the ocean
the stars at night
fresh air
drums
photos
art
a garden
vanilla
cardamon rose soap(filthy farm girl)
coffee
toast with butter
hikes
good shoes
singing
trees
grass
zinnias
books
magazines
chickens
avocados
What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Helen Ruth said...

What a great list! I'm thankful for so many things. I never take anything for granted.

I can't believe it is already Thanksgiving 2008!!

((Happy Thanksgiving!))