Friday, June 6, 2008

$10,000.00 dollar rebate for solar electric!!


Yesterday, I spent the whole day at my required real estate classes. I did the insane and got them all over with in one day. 8AM to 9PM with 2 ten min. breaks, one 15 min. break, and one hour dinner break. My idea of hell, would be eternity listening to real estate law. To make up for the heinousness of my day, I was amazed to find out that on Jan. 19, 2007, a bill was passed in Hawaii providing residences with not only tax rebates, but now we get up to $10,000.00 off the initial cost of installing solar equipment.I am so freaking excited!
I feel like it is Christmas Day PEOPLE! This my friends is the kind of thing that makes me happy!

With all the bad news out there, the gas prices going up, and all the recent natural disasters, I am so glad EVERYONE in Hawaii can afford to go solar!! Lets get green Hawaii!
Just today, I called to get an estimate for our real estate office to get off the grid! Yippieee!

2 comments:

Godless Sunday said...

That is cool. I have heard HOW CRAZY expensive it is there, I'm so glad they are helping the cause now..........

Sunny said...

Yes, it is about time.