Sunday, June 1, 2008

WE LOVE YOU PETROPOULLAKI!!







Remember I said I have a mermaid self? Well, my mermaid self wishes we could all swim across the Pacific Ocean, then across the Atlantic, and finally across the Med Sea.
Just need to work on our underwater breathing skills.

I think it would be much more pleasant than flying.

That said, I must say British Airways is nice. I love their perky accents.
Their seats are bigger(much bigger) than your average U.S. airline, and there is a little monitor for everyone, including children who get a little fidgety flying for 26 hours. Heck, I was a little fidgety after the first 1/2 hour. I think I have that restless leg thing. There were 14 channels with 5 of them movie channels. The kids loved the cartoon channel. My kiddies watched Wallis & Gromit-Curse of the Wererabbit about 5 times. British Air even gives the kiddies a little battery operated game, a toothbrush, an eye pillow, a blanket, a neck pillow, and a pair of socks. If you are a First Class passenger you can get a "room" and a bed upstairs too. They probably have their own wet bar up there.

By the time we boarded Cyprus Airways, when we went 3 years ago, I did not know who I was. I did know one thing: my butt hurt. Next time we will swim.

No comments: